"D" things I love...

Once you are tagged, you are given a letter and you have to name 10 thinks that begin with that letter that you love . My letter is D!



1. Dearings-all of them, as rotten as they come-although my very favorite live under our roof!


2. Darlin's-those energetic little people that hug me on Sundays and hi five me on Wednesdays.

3. Daddy-my daddy could fix anything! Romance to me is watching my man be daddy!


4. Deity-Father, Son, Holy Spirit--who am I without Him.

5. Dominos-play with my husband and friends, great for teaching math, and they deliver for dinner!

6. Digital Camera-an essential ME tool.

7. Dishwasher-I put the dirty in & they come out clean!

8. Debt Free-that is where I want (and am working) to be. Explains our little, old TV.

9. Dodge Caravan-Never wanted a mini-van but it is the only vehicle that we own that holds all of us with room to grow. It is a family friend!

10. Deuteronomy 6:5-9 "Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all of your strength. These commandments that I give you today are to be upon your hearts. Impress them on your children. Talk about them when you sit at home and when you walk along the road, when you lie down and when you get up. Tie them as symbols on your hands and bind them on your foreheads. Write them on the doorframes of your houses on your gates." My job description!

Want to play, post a comment and I will send you a letter!

Comments

McFurr said…
Good job with the letter D!

#8. We will be paying off my car within the next month or two and be debt free except for our house and that is a GREAT feeling. (Thanks Dave Ramsey!)
Carolyn said…
i want a letter...

Popular posts from this blog

A Gut Shot!

HELP!!!

Christmas Cards and "More Dezus"