Don't Like the Weather?




We have lived in 2 states and I have heard it said in both places, "If you don't like the weather, stick around, it'll change."

When we had warmer days this winter, the kids and I would head outside. I would hear people talking about the crazy weather but I have noticed it is exactly what we need! We need exercise, fresh air, and the great vitamins the sun gives us. Many of us need sunlight for our mental health. Call it "crazy weather" but I say it is just what the Great Physician prescribed! Today was another helping of just what the doctor ordered.

Comments

Unknown said…
I agree. Wasn't it wonderful! The kids played outside all day. It was very nice
Judy said…
Beautiful beautiful kidos!

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Cheerio Toes