BIG Hearts-little People

One night, I asked our little "Dolly" to get ready for bed. As she did, I began picking up toys off of the floor. She stopped me and asked me not to disturb this wagon parked beside the dollhouse. Yes, the dollhouse with a horse in it and no, she did not use the word disturb. She told me that the children were going to deliver groceries and flowers to people who have cancer. Why didn't I think to do that with my children and their wagon?



My Dear will be thrilled to see this picture but I could not resist the story. "Dolly" woke up not feeling well a week ago. "Billy" wanted cinnamon rolls and can pretty much make them himself. He decided to serve "Dolly" breakfast in bed-mom and daddy's bed.


They are just kids, but I love how God is molding their hearts and think I might take some lessons from the sweet darlins'!

Comments

JottinMama said…
Looks like you have some really neat kids! Isn't it amazing how THEY end up teaching US how to best live life?

Awesome.

Have a wonderful weekend!

Blessings,
Kate :)
Judy said…
I love love love these pictures and their new names!

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Christmas Cards and "More Dezus"