CHRISTmas

I want to give my children the thrill of Christ at Christmas-is there a thrill any bigger? I am going to post several ideas. But would love to share memories from the past before we heard the pitter-patter of little feet in our home.

The Christmas we were engaged to be married, my precious husband-to-be and I, stole some time for my family's activities to savor the season. We headed to the yard with the Word and a flashlight and read about the love between a man and a woman. The love that keeps a man to care for a woman who was not carrying his child, claimed to be a virgin (how believable would that have been?) and was shunned by all. A man that heard the word of the Lord and although scared and confused cared for this woman. A woman, but still a child, who felt alone and scared but with faith to say, "be it unto me." All she had was this man, who she needed to believe her. All he had was this woman who needed him and their God who found them favorable. What a lesson for a couple about to be married, 1 man + 1 women + 1 Lord = a unity.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Christmas Cards and "More Dezus"