at our house

I call this picture-pitiful! We have been sick more this year then any year! This was a 24 hour stomach bug for one while the other just slept the bad germs off. Needless to say, that DVD player was burning it up this day! Thankfully it only hit these 2.

Dolly had a math lesson at the store last week and came out $1.25 richer! We have a pump and she wanted balloons. Making animals was not as easy as they thought but the swords were way doable so the battles have been frequent. We got a book at the library and look what Daddy can do....with some artistic help from Dolly. The boy builds bathrooms and balloon animals!

Look at this floor! It took him days to get a roller coaster built! He loves models like these especially when they work afterwords!

Isn't it romantic! His and Her computers! My Dear does his work in the living room and I in the bedroom but with the help of a wireless router.....love can keep us together! It is amazing how much more I got done with a little bit of company and how much later I stay up at night! I will keep one but need to leave the other if you know what I mean.



This girl loves her hats and apparently it keeps the vacuum from being loud too! You know, I think she is on to something. When I was sick, I wore a hat. If it works for B., I bet it will work for me too. Sure enough the ski hat my MIL made was perfect for keeping me warm and hiding my messy head! Haven't tried it for vacuuming yet. But if you see me in the van on the interstate with a ski hat on, you will know I am trying it out for volume control!




That's some of what is going on here.....


Comments

Awww....nasty yuckies seem to have been around here too, but thankfully not too much lately.

He he he- we too have computers side by side- daytime for school, evening for mommy & daddy- sooo romantic ;)
Manda said…
aw these pictures make me smile :)

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Cheerio Toes