What Comes Around Goes Around

I see several folks on Facebook comment on Karma. So here are my thoughts. What comes around, goes around....but maybe not the same way you would think.

2 Cornithians 1:3-4 says,
Praise be to God and Father of the Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comforts, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves received in Christ.

So all the mistakes, hurts, habits, hang ups, heart breaks that I have survived and received comfort for, I am to share that same comfort with others, the comfort that only Christ can give. My sweater vest wearing friend Bob reminded me, it is like stepping in a big hole and looking back at others coming and saying, "WATCH OUT FOR THAT HOLE!" Some will see the hole due to the warning but others will fall into it just as I did. Then I can share that comfort that I received. So, what comes around, goes around.

I did not survive those situations for nothing nor did the Lord allow them for nothing, He allowed them for His benefit and if I am honest with myself, He allowed them ultimately for my benefit.
God has surrounded me with some amazing women! In fact, the past couple of months, I have heard God working in their hearts to warn others or to share the comfort with others. One lady shared that she needed to tell young girls the mistakes she had made so they would not make them. Another lady, shared that because of her past, she could share the love of Christ without judgement because of where she has been.

The challenge I feel God calling me to and the challenge I pose to you is, are you warning others? Are you comforting others? Are you living your life in evidence of what comes around, goes around? Don't you wish someone had done it for you?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Cheerio Toes