Moving On

After a week of heavy packing and visiting, we finally pulled out at 12:30 a.m. on Saturday.   We have never moved across town so it all has to be started and finished in the same day.   I looked at My Dear at one point and just said, "I am finished."    There is NO way we could have made it without the help of those stopping in, showing up, sending pizza, picking up kiddos to give them a break, donating totes, encouragement, prayer, dinners....so much.

When we finally pulled out, I was too tired to be emotional until I saw this in the yard of our friends.    Thank you Danielle and Hannah!   (Thank you Phoebe for allowing the use of the strollers.)   Thankful for 10 years of a wonderful place for children to be children and for the love poured out on us.   Thankful for the opportunities in ministry and for those we were blessed to partner with.   We have learned and have grown much.   God is GOOD!

I especially like that the girls used "ya'll" in the sign!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Christmas Cards and "More Dezus"