Clean House

A few months ago, I watched television! It is a rare occurrence but somehow I got stuck on the show Clean House. I guess it made me feel better about my own house. They clean everything out and stick it on the lawn to sell. Zoe Elmore encouraged the liberation from stuff on her blog as well. So I cleaned out-bathroom cabinets, bookcases, the basement, storage shed, closets and anything I was tried of picking up or stepping over-out on the lawn it went! It went well and a few of my favorite charities benefited as well. Today, the girls helped me pull all of the empty boxes to the drive-way to be taken to the recycling center. We played "blocks" with them and then tried this for our celebration with others joining in later.....

Comments

Oh Dear said…
Grandmas-that baby in the background is the neighbor who brought her new slid over to share with B. (bet you thought dad had shaved B's head.)
Oh Dear said…
ok, the slid is really a slide!
Judy said…
I did focus in on the baby and then realized it wasn't Blake. Lydia's video is precious! Her granddad is coming to watch.
buckandbev said…
Youngster drives about like her mom, except she did keep her head and eyes on the road.............Way to go Lydia
Zoe Elmore said…
Hey friend, can't wait to see the "clean" video. Keep up the great work. My purging needs to be in full gear as we try to live in this dust filled remodel. I think it would have been easier to pack and move. LOL! Now all my clothes are out of my closet and in the guest room with everything else we own. I'm going to have to wear my PJ pants for underwear if this remodel isn't over soon! LOLOLOL

Popular posts from this blog

A Gut Shot!

Christmas Cards and "More Dezus"

HELP!!!