Through Mommy's Eyes

Yesterday, I took the kids to Wal Mart. Several toys were clearanced as they make room for the new designs for Christmas. Our Lydia has mentioned wanting a new car for her dollhouse. She has one but it is poorly designed. One was on clearance so I thought maybe I would get it. Lydia saw it and asked if it was for her. I told her it was a gift and I wondered if our cousin Allie had one. I had looked in Lydia's room and decided that she would not get it. The dollhouse and all of its pieces were all over the floor along with other toys. She just had too much to take care of.

Miss Lydia asked later if she could see the car in my closet,she had already found it. She pleaded her case of why she wanted it. I told her my observation and that I was afraid she just had too much. She replied, that she had forgotten something and left the room. She then called for me to see that she had not only cleaned up the dollhouse but her entire room-that she shares with her brother. She cleaned his stuff up too! What a big step for us! She is seeing it through my eyes and she just might be the owner of a new dollhouse car for Christmas.

Comments

Carolyn said…
i love her! GIVE HER THAT CAR!... please.

Popular posts from this blog

HELP!!!

Kinsmen Redeemer

Cheerio Toes